The Africa Energy Forum 2022 will be held from June 21 to 24 in Brussels under the theme ‘Africa for Africa: Building the Energy for a Just Transition‘, before starting our journey to Nairobi, Kenya, where we will host our 25th Africa Energy Forum. Once again, we bring together governments, utilities and regulators with development finance institutions, commercial banks, power developers, technology providers, EPCs and professional services.
Over the past 23 years, the Forum has earned a reputation as the premier gathering of African energy decision makers to form partnerships, identify opportunities and move the industry forward. We carefully select the most credible organizations in the industry, providing an intensive networking experience like no other.
What topics and themes to expect at aef 2022
- Building the energy for the just transition – what does Africa want?
- How are the commitments made at COP26 channeled to promote a just transition?
- Implement practical solutions for African utilities.
- Gas acceleration on the continent – Africa’s fuel is here to stay.
- Building Africa as a Green Hydrogen Powerhouse.
- Integrate growing solar and wind projects into the grid
- Country Spotlight – Ministers and utilities will present live projects and partnership opportunities for implementation